We take protection of copyrights, both our own and others, very seriously. We therefore employ multiple measures to prevent copyright infringement over this Site and to promptly end any infringement that might occur.
All content on this website, including articles, artwork, screen shots, graphics, logos, digital downloads and other files, is the property of CUTE SQUIRRELS of CutePokeColors Inc., unless owned by a third party, and is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Trademarks and copyrights for third-party games and characters are owned by the companies that market or license those products.
All content on this website, including articles, artwork, screen shots, graphics, logos, digital downloads and other files, may not be used on any other web site, in any publications, in public performances, in connection with any product or service that is not CUTE SQUIRRELS's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, in any manner that disparages or discredits CUTE SQUIRRELS, or in any manner that is otherwise exploitative for any commercial purpose or that otherwise infringes CUTE SQUIRRELS's intellectual property rights.
To avoid the risk that we infringe on a copyright of the games, we have taken a number of measures. By means of this page, we want to keep our users, or the ones who attach importance to it, posted of this. For the placement of a number of games/movies we have asked permission and received.
A considerable number of games may be placed without any requirements on Internetsites, for a number of games published on our site we could not find copyright information. We change nothing at the source code of the games featured on our site. Mentions of for example creditholders, names, or referrals to websites stay unmodified.
For every game we publish on this site we display developer information, including a link back to their website. In case we are publishing a game without the required license, please let us know. If you suspect someone else is abusing cuteflashgames.com copyright please contact us.
Sending copyright claims
In you are a copyright owner (or the owner's authorized agent) and have a good-faith belief that material on our website infringes one of your copyrights, you may notify us using this procedure. In order for us to process your notice of copyright infringement, it must be sent to the agent designated below and must include the information specified below. When we receive a notice under this procedure, we will expeditiously remove or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on our Site is covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on our Site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
CUTE SQUIRRELS does not grant permission to individuals to use any content from this website. Because we receive thousands of such requests, our policy is to decline use of our trademarks and copyrights.
Might you have questions or comments about copyright, content or do you know a website that is using our layout? The best and quickest way to get in contact with us is using the online contact form here : contact form
. Many thanks for taking time and effort to learn about your privacy by reading this page and we are looking forward to hear from you!
Contact a webmaster directly with high priority using the direct alert copyright hotline below: